These beautiful stainless steel undercounter glass door refrigerators hold up to 140 cans. The perfect addition to any home bar or entertainment room, now you can meet all of your guests’ beverage needs with a front venting unit that fits seamlessly under your countertop.
Packed with features you’d expect from the KingsBottle brand, these coolers are designed to give you the storage you need with the efficiency and style you want.
- Our undercounter glass door refrigerators have heated LOW E-Glass to stop condensation in hot and humid areas. The charged tempered safety glass door is surrounded by a beautiful stainless steel frame and handle.
- Solidly constructed 304 commercial grade stainless steel exterior and polished stainless steel interior for durability and energy efficiency.
- Unique front-venting heat dispersion systems that allow each cooler to be built-in to cabinetry with minimal clearance.
- A long-life, high-quality, quiet running compressor that provides vibration free cooling is paired with our state-of-the-art fans to evenly distribute cool air throughout the cabinet to ensure temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Includes premium temperature controllers from Carel of Italy, a leading brand in the controller industry, with automatic defrosting control mode, room high/low-temperature alarm system, energy-saving management.
- Chromed shelves, adjustable to meet storage needs.
- Lock with a spare key to protect your stock.
Shop with Confidence
Our 1-Door Undercounter Beverage Cooler is the perfect blend of form and function for your trendy bar or your at-home wet bar. With our 100% satisfaction guarantee, you can buy our undercounter glass door refrigerators with confidence. Treat all your drinks like royalty with KingsBottle.
Read more information...
- Heated Glass Door
Electrically glass doors are coated with a transparent conductive film on the glass. With the power on, the glass heats to prevent the formation of water droplets on the outer surface. The heated function starts and stops when the compressor operates, unit has 3 x modes (STRONG / Off / WEAK) so you can adjust if needed as some places are higher in humidity and more subject to condensation. Surface temperature is only 80-93F (27-34°C) , it must be kept away from rain and weather.
- Product Insight Video
- Product Manual
Product Manual: 55/56/328 Beverage Cooler User Manual download (15.8 MB)
|Storage Capacity:||140 Cans|
|Volume:||4.34 CF (123 Liter)|
|Installation:||Built In / Free Standing|
|Shelf Configuration:||2 chromed steel shelves|
|Adjustable Temperature Range:||34-46°F (1-8°C )|
|At Min/Max Room Temperatures:||32-100°F (0 - 38°C)|
|Noise Level in Decibels:||<40dB|
|Temperature Control:||Digital Thermostatic Control|
|Circulating Fans:||Low noise 12 volt|
|Lighting Type:||Strong White LED's|
|Door Type:||Heating Glass Door with Stainless Steel Trim|
|Door Lock:||Security Lock|
|Rated Power Input:||140 Watts (Heated Glass OFF) 170Watts (Heated Glass ON)|
|Energy Consumption:||0.83kw.h/24h (Heating Glass OFF), 1.29 kw.h/24h (Heating Glass ON)|
|Net Weight:||132.3Lbs (60Kgs)|
|Shipping Weight:||143.3Lbs (65Kgs)|
|Unit Size:||23.4"Wx21.5"Dx32.3"H (598Wx545Dx820H mm)|
|Unit Width:||20-29.9" | 50-75cm|
|Unit Depth:||20-29.9" | 50-75cm|
|Unit Height:||30-39.9" | 75-100cm|