The king of the mountain for under counter beverage coolers, our 2 door beverage cooler is built with a stainless steel exterior and polished stainless interior for a clean look that provides maximum energy efficiency.
Designed to hold up to 169 cans, this cooler is perfect for home and commercial bars everywhere. The advanced front-venting system means don't have to worry about leaving additional space around the unit for built-in installation, while the type 304 commercial grade full stainless steel fits seamlessly into any bar decor.
- A long life, high quality, whisper-quiet EMBRACO compressor combines with our state-of-the-art fan to distribute cool air throughout the cabinet, ensuring vibration-free temperature uniformity in the entire 2 door beverage cooler.
- These under counter beverage coolers use Italian CAREL temperature controllers, a leading brand in the industry, with automatic defrosting control mode, room high/low-temperature alarm system, and energy-saving management.
- Unique front-venting heat dispersion systems that allow each cooler to be built-in to cabinetry with minimal clearance.
- Chromed shelves, adjustable to meet storage needs.
- Heated LOW E-Glass to stop condensation in hot and humid areas.
- Gas charged tempered safety glass door with stainless steel frame and stainless steel handle.
- Solid construction with type 304 commercial grade stainless steel exterior and polished stainless steel interior is sleek and energy efficient.
- Lock with a spare key to protect your stock.
Upgrade Your Refrigeration
KingsBottle under counter beverage coolers are the right choice for your bar. Order your cooler today and enjoy a 2-year warranty. Designed by professionals for professionals, it’s time you treated all your drinks like royalty with KingsBottle.
Read more information...
- Heated Glass Door
Electrically glass doors are coated with a transparent conductive film on the glass. With the power on, the glass heats to prevent the formation of water droplets on the outer surface. The heated function starts and stops when the compressor operates, unit has 3 x modes (STRONG / Off / WEAK) so you can adjust if needed as some places are higher in humidity and more subject to condensation. Surface temperature is only 80-93F (27-34°C) , it must be kept away from rain and weather.
- Product Insight Video
- Product Manual
Product Manual: 55/56/328 Beverage Cooler User Manual download (15.8 MB)
|Storage Capacity:||169 Cans|
|Volume:||7.42 CF (210 Liter)|
|Installation:||Built In / Free Standing|
|Shelf Configuration:||2 chromed steel shelves|
|Adjustable Temperature Range:||34-46°F (1-8°C )|
|At Min/Max Room Temperatures:||32-100°F (0 - 38°C)|
|Noise Level in Decibels:||<42dB|
|Temperature Control:||Digital Thermostatic Control|
|Circulating Fans:||Low noise 12 volt|
|Lighting Type:||Strong White LED's|
|Door Type:||Heating Glass Door with Stainless Steel Trim|
|Door Lock:||Security Lock|
|Rated Power Input:||160 Watts (Heated Glass OFF) 210 Watts (Heated Glass ON)|
|Energy Consumption:||1.23kw.h/24h (Heated Glass OFF) 2.0 kw.h/24h (Heated Glass ON)|
|Net Weight:||165.3 Lbs ( 75kgs )|
|Shipping Weight:||180.7 Lbs ( 82kgs )|
|Unit Size:||35.4"Wx21.5"Dx33.9"H (900Wx545Dx860H mm)|
|Unit Width:||30-39.9" | 75-100cm|
|Unit Depth:||20-29.9" | 50-75cm|
|Unit Height:||30-39.9" | 75-100cm|